COMMUNICATION PROCESS FOR 2017:
Due to the nature of tournaments and variables such as weather, forfeits, field changes, schedule changes, etc., here is the process by which we will try and communicate information to everyone.
- Email will be used a primary resource, please make sure that you registered all necessary emails when you registerd online and created and account at teamsportsinfo.com. You can log back into your account to update email addresses. You received a user name and password when you registered online. If you have problems locating your user name and password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-280-3272.
- Coaches will be notifying teams at or before practices with changes to schedules as they know them.
- If you have specific questions about your team’s schedule, please call your coaches cell phone.
- Always review tournament websites prior to leaving for a tournament. Many times the tournament will just post changes without notifying teams or send emails that won’t be received as people are already traveling. All tournament web sites are listed in our schedule.
- If at a tournament site and you have questions about weather, rumors of a game change, etc., please call your coaches cell phone.
Ken White will be the initial point of contact in regards to coaches, scheduling of practices, on site at tournaments or general on-field questions. To contact Ken please email him at email@example.com.